Sat, Nov 21|
John's Flea at This and That
John's Flea market Nov. 21, 2020
One ticket registers you for one table space to be a Vendor at John's Flea on Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020. PLEASE only purchase ONE vendor ticket, per date. Space is limited! See below or Vendor page for full details and requirements: www.johnsflea.com/sell-at-johns-flea
Dates & Location
Nov 21, 2020, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST
John's Flea at This and That, 110 Main St, Delhi, NY 13753, USA
About the 2022 Season Pass
This is a ticket to be a VENDOR and reserve ONE table space to sell at John's Flea for Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
See below or Vendor page for full details and requirements: www.johnsflea.com/sell-at-johns-flea
Only VENDORS are required to have a ticket
Admission to John's Flea is free to the public, or a suggested donation of 50 cents may be made to benefit local charities.
In addition to your vendor ticket, you must email your proof of insurance to email@example.com
(full details on the Vendor page) Vendors who buy tickets to mulitple Flea dates may submit their policy once, provided coverage dates cover all of their ticketed Fleas
John's Flea has limited space and strives to provide a good mix of Vendors that offer antiques and crafts
Tickets are sold ONE per vendor/one table space per Vendor ticket
As a John's Flea Vendor, you agree to:
1. Provide your own table, of any type and decorated how you like (you may also wish to bring an umbrella
for shade, not all tables are guaranteed to be under an awning). Table space is first come, first served.
2. Provide liability insurance. This is typically done by contacting your insurance company that currently provides home insurance and adding it as a part of your coverage. Email proof of insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Not sell anything illegal or prohibited by law or anything inappropriate (pornography, guns, counterfeits, alcohol or tabacco etc.) If you are unsure about selling an item, email to ask email@example.com
4. Provide hand sanitizer and follow our Covid Courtesies (a bathroom is located inside 110 Main St. for hand washing)
5. Set up at 8:30 a.m. (table space is first-come, first-served, for all ticketed vendors)
6. Pack up at 3 p.m. or after, remove all vendor items from your area by 4 p.m.
7. Be awesome so everyone wants you to come back (John's Flea reserves the right to refuse Vendors)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call Matthew at 347-731-7830.
2022 Season Pass
Vendor Ticket, Nov. 21, 2020
+$0.38 Service fee
This ticket is for table space at John's Flea market at 110 Main St. in Delhi on Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020. (One ticket per day per person)
+$0.38 Service fee0